Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #19 + The Sunday Post #14

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (March 18-23, 2013).

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.




Purchased Books:


Nicole
(From left to right, top to bottom)


1. Scent of Magic by Maria Snyder

2. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
3. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
4. The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe
5. Angelfall by Susan Ee
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West
7. City of A Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
8. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff



(From left to right)


1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

2. Prodigy by Marie Lu



(From left to right, top to bottom)


1. Mila 2.0 by Debra Briza

2. Adaptation by Malinda Lo
3. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
4. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
5. Mind Games by Kiersten White
6. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
7. Rift by Andrea Cremer
8. Pantomime by Laura Lam


Michelle

(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. A Dangerous Dress by Julia Holden
2. Angelfall by Susan Ee
3. City of A Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
4. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
5. Crash by Lisa McMann



(From left to right)
1. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
2. Shadowlands by Kate Brian
3. The Book of Blood and Shadow



The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen


We're back, yay! :D It's our last summer since we're graduating next year. Nicole is busy with her OJT, and Michelle is stuck with whatever shenanigans she's up to.



We'll be catching up with our blogging schedules, so you may notice more posts.


22 comments:

  1. Great haul girls! Scarlet is amazing and I can't wait to read many of the books you two got. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books I'd like to read :) Prodigy was amazing!! Level 2 and Mind Games I didn't like at all though... Hope you enjoy reading them all - I'm sure you will :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet is one of my favorite books this year so far. I have also heard a lot of great things about some of the others. Not so much about Mind Games. I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award (:

    http://lostinbelieving.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/beautiful-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlet is a gorgeous retelling of fairy tales:D Tell me how Mind Games go, I want to have my own copy since the cover is pretty hehehe

    -Chyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have the most AMAZING HAULS! I don't even know where to start. Prodigy and Scarlet were awesome hauls :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many incredible books there! I really enjoyed Paper Valentine and Prodigy, and I'm dying to read The Madness Underneath. Hope you both enjoy all of your books! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some great ones! I really liked Level 2 and have been dying to read Pivot Point and City of a Thousand Dolls.

    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stacks! It's almost like my first stack from a week ago. Seeing all those books just make me excited and happy! Thanks for stopping by my STS post.

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Lots of goodies! I LOVED Pivot Point and Level 2. SO many of these I still need to read like Angelfall, Dualed, Asunder, and Hunting Lila! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many good books! I'm reading Scarlet right now, and really loved Paper Valentine and very much enjoyed Pivot Point. I'd like to read City of A Thousand Dolls soon.

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my StS post!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaaazing new books! Seriously. I adored Angelfall, Pivot Point, Scarlet, and MILA 2.0 so much! I hope you like them all too. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amazing haul this week! I loved Pivot Point and I can't wait to read Shadow Lands! I hope you enjoy them all this week =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think almost every book you got this week is one I'm desperate for. Except for SCENT OF MAGIC, I already own that. Am still desperate to start it though. Also The Madness Underneath. Everything else, I WANT IT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great stack this week. I am patiently waiting for Pivot Point from my public library...sigh. Thanks for stopping by.
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  16. I picked up City of a Thousand Dolls this week, too. Also, I LOVED Paper Valentine. I hope you enjoy it and all your other goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much great stuff! I love Crash, Scarlet, & Paper Valentine! Enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many amazing books! I loved Pivot Point, Angelfall and Scent of Magic.

    Have a great week & happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are awesome haul y'all got. So many great titles. Enjoy them...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have so much love for Pivot Point!!!! You gotta read that one soon! You got so many great books this week. =) My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome huge haul as always, guys! And oh, I didn't know Pantomime is available here. Must contact Lucy! XD

    Thanks for dropping by my StS :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  22. You guys get such amazing books every single week I can't even make a comment because I'm like "I'll talk about this and this! WAIT I need to talk about this one! NO WAIT WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?!?"

    And by the time I get to the bottom, I'm like at a loss for words.

    Mind Games is AMAZING, so was Pivot Point, and Scarlet, and OMG I'm jelly of Prodigy! I've heard it is so intensely amazing! I really have no idea how to keep going because I could seriously rant about everything.

    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete